- Light purple daisies. The first batched have already bloomed and there is a second batch coming now
- Bird of paradise. The flowers tend to last a very long time. This one has been open for a couple of months now and a new one is about to open.
- Dark purple daisy, now fully open. They were fully open in December as well but were on hiatus January and February.
- New Japanese Maple buds. The color of these are quite striking.
- Peach blossom. They were in full blossom about 2 weeks ago, almost missed them.
- Lily. This was a cheat, its actually flowers inside the house that were bought a few days ago.
- Don't know the name of this flower.
I find the colors of the various flowers to be quite striking. The only processing done for these images were minor exposure tweaks. No vibrance or color saturation changes were made.
I didn't know this until after I made this post but it seems that blogger limits the height of your image to 1600 pixels which really sucks if you actually know what you are doing. What sucks even more is that they don't bother to warn or inform you that they are going to downsize your image using a terrible downsampling algorithm (sigh). Fortunately, I have a Zenfolio account with which to host this image.
Technical Specs: Canon 1D3, 180mm Macro, f/11, 1/300s, ISO 800, MT-24 flash.